|Day 1: Marrakech
- Arrival at Marrakech airport.
- Meet and transfer to your Riad/ Guest house.
- In the afternoon, city tour of Marrakech.
- Dinner at your Riad and overnight accommodation.
Day 2: Marrakech
- Day to explore the Moroccan kitchen: The chief
in the kitchen will invite you to join him after
your breakfast to prepare some dishes for your
day with his assistance. He will show you how
to prepare the midday meal. The meal usually begins
with a series of hot and cold salads which are
followed by a tagine, or stew. The heartiest plate,
often a lamb or chicken dish, is next, followed
by a heaping plate of couscous topped with meats
and vegetables. A soothing cup of sweet mint tea
is the grace note to this repast. It is not uncommon
for Moroccans to eat using the first three fingers
of a hand, and to use bread as a "utensil."
and dinner at your Riad prepare by yourself with
the assistance of the chief.
- Overnight accommodation at your Riad.
Day 3: Departure
- Breakfast at your Riad.
- Transfer to Marrakech airport for your return